> Resilient & creative robots
We develop novel algorithms for creative adaptation in robotics.
Our last paper is on the cover of Nature! See our press material page for videos, FAQ, etc.
The paper is available online on Nature's website
. A pre-review, author generated draft is available here: [pdf]
- Cully, A., Clune, J., Tarapore, D., and Mouret, J.-B. Robots that can adapt like animals., Nature 521.7553 2015 [pdf]
- S. Koos, A. Cully and J.-B. Mouret. Fast Damage Recovery in Robotics with the T-Resilience Algorithm, International Journal of Robotics Research. 2013. [pdf]
- A. Cully and J.-B. Mouret. Behavior Repertoire Learning in Robotics, 2013. Proceedings of GECCO. [pdf]
Funding provided by:
- ANR (project Creadapt, ANR-12-JS03-0009)
- ERC Starting grant ResiBots (grant agreement No 637972).
- Jean-Baptiste Mouret (PI)
- Antoine Cully (ph.d)
- Sylvain Koos (post-doc)
- Stephane Doncieux
- Christophe Grand