Stephane Doncieux, full professor in Computer Science at the ISIR (Institut of intelligent systems and robotics), Sorbonne University, CNRS.
I am teacher in the Licence of Computer Science of Sorbonne University as well as in the Computer Science and Control/Robotics masters. My research is about learning in robotics.
- Since 2012: Full professor at Université Pierre et Marie Curie (became Sorbonne University in 2018)
- 2004-2012: Assistant professor at Université Pierre et Marie Curie
- 2010: Habilitation to supervise research
- 1999-2003: PhD at AnimatLab, LIP6, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
- 1998-1999: DEA IARFA, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
- 1996-1999: Engineer degree, ENSEA, Cergy-Pontoise, France
- since 2019: ISIR deputy director
- 2015-2018: coordinator of the DREAM European project (FET H2020)
- 2011-2018: responsible of the AMAC research team